We Hold Online Equipment Auctions! - December 2nd 2021
Did you know that at BC Livestock we host online equipment auctions as one of our services? Successful farming and ranching take more than just hard work – they require quality equipment, too. And we know what ranchers need because we are ranchers too. BC Livestock Producers Co-operative Association is a rancher owned and operated livestock co-operative that was incorporated in 1943.
If you’re in BC and interested in participating in a livestock equipment auction, here is a bit about how it works:
• Items are listed on the farm equipment auctions page. Check back often as we continue to add more sales on an ongoing basis. As with our regular equipment sales all information posted is to the best of our knowledge. BC Livestock does not guarantee items.
• Find items you are interested in. Then join the auction at the appropriate time. The link for joining live-feed online auctions is near the bottom of every page of the website, right above the footer.
• Visit https://bclivestock.nextlot.com/public to sign up to bid.
• Auction items will be available for viewing at various locations. Contact the representative for information. Please do not contact the seller directly.
• All items must be bid on via a sealed bid process by the closing time. Any bids received after closing will not be accepted.
• Two or more winning bids for the exact same amount will require a bid-off.
• BC Livestock offers online banking options for bill payments.
• Items must be picked up within 10 days of purchase.
• For further information and details see our Online Direct Equipment Sale Guidelines.
We're proud of our history of helping BC ranch owners and are committed to serving BCs ranching community. Check out our list of current BC Livestock equipment auctions, visit a livestream event, and feel free to contact us with any questions. Please contact the Kamloops Stockyards for help with signing up or any other website questions at 250-573-3939 or email@example.com